1 lipca 2010

His Unforgotten Image In My Eyes

His eyes they closed
and his last breath spoke
he had seen all to be seen
a life once full
now an empty vase
wilt the blossoms
on his early grave

walk away me boys
walk away me boys
and by morning we'll be free
wipe that golden tear
from your mother dear
"What's left of the flag" - Flogging Molly
~~
Wherever I am you'll always be
More than just a memory
"If I ever leave this world alive" - Flogging Molly
~~
So when in doubt I'll just call your name
Just before I go insane
"If I ever leave this world alive" - Flogging Molly
~~
As your teardrops were falling I forgot to say
That I have always loved you
Yeah I have always loved you
Yeah I
Yeah I
I have always loved you
"Death Valley Queen" - Flogging Molly
~~
Well, if it were me, I would just hope, that my last thought is a good one. - JD
That's it? - George
That's it. - JD
You thought that was deep? That wasn... That... That wasn't deep. - laughing George
I'm sorry. - Turk
I'm over here dying, and that's all you can come up with? - laughing George
"My last words" - Scrubs
~~
Maybe in the end all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one. Even if it's about the taste, of a nice, cold beer.
"My last words" - Scrubs
~~

Zawsze będę Ciebie kochał i pamiętał...

Brak komentarzy: